Are you ready to simplify your insurance experience? Honeycomb Insurance is dedicated to creating an easy-to-use, end-to-end insurance package for your multi-family property. With bespoke coverage options for property and liability, fully customizable policies, affordable and attractive rates, and the ability to get quotes in minutes, we’re leading the habitational insurance industry with solutions that work for you.
Fully Customizable Landlord And Habitational Insurance, So Your Multi-family Building Is Insured the Way You Need It.
- Honeycomb gives you the power to get insured in a fraction of the time it takes elsewhere — without anyone having to visit your property in person. A few clicks is all it takes to secure the apartment building insurance or rental property insurance you need.
- We know how quickly your needs can change. That’s why we give you the ability to customize your multi-family insurance policy or rental property insurance in real-time, right from your personalized dashboard. Say goodbye to long hold times and confusing jargon and say hello to coverage that works for you, not against you.
- Whether you are a building owner, condo association, property manager, or developer, our simple solutions put you in control of your coverage. Our bespoke coverage means that you can get the best insurance coverage and pay only for what you really need.
What Does Landlord (also known as Habitational) Insurance Cover?
Landlord Property Protection
Landlord property protection, helps pay for repairs to your building or its components if they are damaged by a covered peril like fire, lightning, wind, hail, vandalism, an electric or gas malfunction, or the actions of irresponsible tenants.
Landlord Liability Protection
Landlord liability protection helps pay your expenses if you are found legally responsible if someone is hurt on your property or if you are required to pay for damage done to someone else’s property. It can also cover your legal defense costs and help cover court judgments.
What’s usually not covered by landlord insurance?
Landlord insurance generally does not cover your tenant’s personal possessions such as furniture, electronics, clothes, and jewelry, for which tenants will need their own renter’s insurance policy. Do you have a specific question about what is covered by apartment building insurance? Give us a call today!
What insurance do I need as a landlord?
Landlords need smart insurance that protects what’s important. That’s why we recommend that condo and multi-family housing development landlords obtain insurance that meets both current and future needs, and both the expected and unexpected. If you are unsure what sort of multi-family insurance policy you need, one of our experts would be happy to assist you.
Does a Homeowners Association Need Insurance?
Typically, yes. The covenants, conditions & restrictions, or CC&Rs, of your homeowner association or condominium association, define whether or not your HOA or condo association (COA) is required to maintain a master insurance policy and the details of coverage that needs to be maintained. Not sure what your CC&Rs say? We are experts in understanding these documents – call us, and we'll be happy to help.
Feature and Benefit 1: Landlord insurance helps you rent your property with confidence.
- A rental property or a multi-unit structure is an important asset, and whether you are an owner, a manager, or an owners association, you need coverage that protects your investment, your team, your association, and yourself. At Honeycomb, we specialize in coverage that anticipates your needs and safeguards you against the unexpected.
- Are you borrowing money to buy a property? In most cases, lenders will require landlords to have AM Best “excellent” rated landlord insurance in hand before issuing a loan. Whether you are just getting started or shopping for better rates or better coverage, we make the process easy. Contact us now to see how!